Sharon Bible School, a ministry of About-Face Missions under direction of Jim Clark, Director of Discipleship
Our Sharon Bible Schools are set up to help support the teaching of the Word of God to those in need in Kenya, Philippines and other low income parts of the world where the indigenous people cannot afford more formal Bible school training and to help teach those wanting to follow Christ in discipleship through book by book, verse by verse Bible study. SBS also supports printing of Gospel tracts that we help provide for these pastors reaching out in their areas to win the lost to Christ. please visit our giving page or click this link below for online giving!
Some ways you can help:
- Pray for helpers to come sponsor individuals or complete schools.
- You could sponsor a student for $10 a month to cover supplies, food and teachers income. Students typically are Church leaders, pastors and those wanting more Bible study to be better teachers in the Church.
- You could sponsor an entire class for about $200 a month, knowing that you are making many adults learn inductive Bible study on a weekly basis.
- People to fund reams of paper and printing costs for local language evangelism tracts to use during outreaches. $50 will buy several thousand tracts which are a proven way to get the Gospel out to many who otherwise would never hear it!
- Pray for someone to come along who is willing to help Jim Clark with converting his Bible lessons and formatting them so they can be translated and added to his website for teachers to download lessons and print them out for students. If you have a heart for Bible Study discipleship, and want to invest some time in ministry, We need you! Email Jim at Jim.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Below is our framed in site built by brother Jim Clark who manages and runs our Sharon Bible School and tract program.