Some sponsorship needs for this ministry:
- Full $60 or half $30 a month pastor salaries for indigent pastors working at missionary Churches established through BBC and AFM outreaches
- $20 a month sponsorships of poor pastor families children. This helps them send their kids to private schools where they learn English and can get much better education and bright future opportunities.
- Sponsorships of Jesus Film outreaches. Typical one or two day outreach costs about $150
- Bibles for the poor. We can buy local language Bibles for about $7 each.
- Help purchasing a 125 cc motorbike for each of his Missionary pastors. These bikes cost about $1200 each.
- Ganesh badly needs a rugged SUV Jeep like vehicle so he can take his team and supplies deep into these back woods tribal places for mission outreaches. Please pray about how we an find a way for him to acquire a vehicle as the cost will be about $15k
Pastor Ganesh Nagavath leads a considerable ministry outreach in India to unreached Hindu tribes along with co-pastors in his BBC Ministry he and a couple men formed after they graduated from Bible School some years back. He uses evangelistic outreaches such as Jesus film and free dinners (Love feasts as they call them) to draw in people and bring them to faith and then teach them in small discipleship groups. As they reach people for Jesus, they then plant new Churches where he and associate pastors disciple. AFM has been supporting this hard working pastor for the past 5 years and desires to help fund more Jesus film outreaches and church planting efforts to lead Indians to Christ. REsources are few as most the tribal people they reach are very poor rural Indian people and have little to spare. For now he rents rides or uses a motorcycle to access the remote villages. Pastor Ganesh has several pastors who live in poverty for the sake of the Gospel. We would like to connect more people to help them! Consider this valuable opportunity to know and help real suffering servants of God do Christ’s work. Consider sponsoring a pastor today!